Learn More About our Pet Grooming Services Below
Frequently Asked Grooming Questions
How much will my groom cost?
The total cost of your groom depends on what grooming services you choose, what extras you add-on, and the size, breed, temperament, and coat condition of your pet. You can contact us at anytime to get a quote.
How long will the groom take?
- Dog Baths are between 45 minutes to 1 hour typically.
- Dog Partial Grooms take between 1 – 1.5 hours typically.
- Dog Full Grooms usually take around 1.5 hours for most small/medium dogs. If you have a very large, thick dog (such as a goldendoodle etc.) or a dog with a matted coat – the groom could take around 2 – 2.5 hours or longer.
- Cat Baths take around 1.5 – 2 hours or longer. Cats take the longest to dry, so in order to ensure a stress-free experience, most cats are cage dried.
- Cat Partial Grooms take around 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Cat Full Grooms take between 2 – 2.5 hours. The time frame will depend on your cat’s coat condition as well as your cat’s drying method.